School District Services
The First Children difference and how we can provide value to your district:
- Comprehensive Services. We are not a staffing company, we are a provider of behavioral health and special education services. All of our staff are supervised and undergo intensive training and continuing education on an ongoing basis.
- Quality Assurance. We employ Quality Improvement Committees throughout the organization; each with a focus on ensuring that all services delivered to clients are done in compliance and in accordance with best practices clinically.
- Transparency and Accountability. First Children employs a full scale electronic health record and clinical management software across the organization. As a partner of First Children you will have access to reports, outcomes and other pertinent data on a real time basis.
- Compassion. As special education school operators ourselves, we are in a unique position to understand the challenges that educators face day in and day out. From IEP compliance to budget constraints, we have been in your seat.
- Efficiency. Due to our quality assurance practices, rigorous training and supervisory expectations, we are competitively priced and offer high value. Our district partners have found by working with us that they have saved tremendously by reducing costly out of district placements, transportation, litigation and other outsourced staffing needs. First Children prides itself with providing quality of services by generating both efficiency as well as effectiveness.
- Innovation. We work with each school district to find new and creative ways to more effectively serve their students within their budget.
- Support. First Children employs a team of recruiters, credentialing specialists and HR professionals making sure you get the staff you need and that they are properly certified, licensed and ready to work.
First Children is a Department of Education Approved Clinic and Agency for Students Enrolled in Public Schools, Approved Private Schools for the Disabled and Nonpublic Schools using IDEA funds.
Services for Students with Behavioral Challenges
Programs and Services for Students with Anxiety and School Refusal
Special Education Programs
First Children School
A New Jersey Department of Education approved private school for students with disabilities serving students in grades PreK through high school Learn More>
In-District Satellite Schools
First Children School can operate our programs in public school classrooms enabling students in out-of-district placements can return to their public school settings. Learn More>
Strive Autism Center
A preschool alternative program for students with behavioral challenges Learn More>