First Children Services is expanding, and we are looking for innovative and energetic professionals to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for professionals in the behavioral health and education field throughout New Jersey! First Children Services is comprised of a dedicated team of professionals committed to providing the very best services day in and day out. We integrate a variety of effective techniques along with family involvement to achieve optimum results. At First Children Services, children and their families with the most extraordinary challenges are met with compassion, dedication and determination.
First Children Services offers:
- Career Development
- Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full and Part Time Opportunities
First Children Services employs the following professionals in our locations throughout the state.
Click on a title to view the job description and requirements.
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA)
- Behavior Technicians
- Behavior Assistants
- Licensed Behavioral Health Clinicians (LPC, LMFT, and LCSW)
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Translators/Language Support Specialists
- Certified Teachers (K-12)
- Teacher Assistants