Transitions Program By the Numbers
- Average attendance for our students before attending the Transitions Program: 10%
- 2019-2020 average Transitions Program middle school attendance for 2019-2020: 81%
- 2019-2020 average Transitions Program high school attendance for 2019-2020: 88%
- 2019-2020 total Transitions Program average attendance: 85%
- 2018-2019 total Transitions Program average attendance: 84%
Transitioning Back to School Data
- The average length of stay in the Transitions Program is 10 months.
- In the 2019-2020 school year, 90% of Transitions students in 8th grade returned to their sending districts for high school.
- During the 2018-2019 school year, 90% of the Transitions Program students served returned to their sending school districts.
Post Graduation Data
- In 2020, five seniors graduated from Transitions in June, 2020. Four of the seniors were accepted to college. The fifth senior has been accepted to a post-high school vocational training program.