Camp Discovery Special Needs Camp
Camp Discovery is a special needs camp that focuses on teaches social skills in a fun and interactive environment. We offer full and half day programs in our Cherry Hill and Fanwood locations in New Jersey. Each program offers before and after care as well. Age appropriate social skills are taught through a complete curriculum which has been created by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Activities and lessons are taught in an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) format and conducted by highly trained ABA therapists.
Activities include cooking, arts and crafts, music, Minecraft, science exploration, games, and more! Camp Discovery serves children ages 3 to 14 years old.
Camp Discovery serves children ages 3 to 14 years old.
- Session 1: June 1, 2018
- Session 2: July 21, 2018
- Register by April 15th and receive 10% off the full or half day rate!
- Current First Children Services clients receiving ABA therapy through private insurance may have coverage for our camp program.
2018 Camp Dates
- Session 1: June 18th-29th
- Session 2: August 20th– August 31st
(Parents may register their children per week)
- Full day program: 9am-3pm
- Half day program: 9am-12pm or 12pm-3pm (parent’s choice)
- Before and after care services are available from 8-9am and from 3-6pm
- Full Day (9am-3pm)-$600/week
- Half Day (9am-12pm or 2pm-3pm)-$300/week
- Before Care (8am-9am) -$15/hour
- After Care (3pm-6pm)-$15/
- Please ask about our siblings discount!
The Camp Discovery Summer Camp in Cherry Hill is a New Jersey Children’s System of Care (CSOC) approved summer camp for children with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
For more information on CSOC camp tuition funding, please visit the CSOC/PerformCare website.
In some circumstances, private insurance will reimburse our camp program, and the parent is only responsible for the co-pay.
Cherry Hill Location
For more information, contact our service coordination department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 966-0746.