Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a time-tested and data-based strategy for teaching children with autism spectrum disorder or related diagnoses. Studies have shown that specific ABA techniques can help individuals learn specific skills, such as how to communicate, develop relationships, play, care for themselves, learn in school, succeed at work, and participate fully and productively in family and community activities. ABA interventions are not a “one size fits all” approach. Every aspect of ABA intervention is customized to each child’s skills, needs, interests, preferences, and family situation.
First Children’s Home-Based ABA Therapy:
- Serves children from ages 18 months and older with autism spectrum disorder or related diagnosis
- Is delivered in the home by a therapist trained and eligible for certification (Registered Behavior Technician)
- Is supervised by Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- Accepts all forms of payment including private insurance and Medicaid waivers through the New Jersey Children’s System of Care
Our services include:
- Interventions designed and supervised by a BCBA
- Detailed initial assessment of each child’s skills
- A selection of treatment goals that are developed with the family
- Emphasis on skills that will enable the child to be independent and successful
- Regular meetings between family and program staff to plan, review progress, and make adjustments
- Parent training so family members can help support and utilize interventions
For more information on our applied behavior analysis services, please call 888-966-0746 or email email@example.com.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please download the forms below and return them to firstname.lastname@example.org.