Strive Autism Center Safety Procedures for COVID-19
The health, safety, and well-being of the children we serve, their families, and our staff is and will always be our highest priority. To reopen our Strive Autism Centers safely, we have instituted many procedures and protocols that take into account current CDC guidance and best practices for the types of services we provide and have been vetted by medical experts. Further information and forms will be provided but some of these procedures/protocols include:
- Temperature checks of all clients and staff upon arrival and every 2 hours while in the center.
- First Children staff will be required to wear PPE including gloves, masks, and any other appropriate protective gear.
- One staff member per day will be assigned to each client.
- Client pick up/drop off will occur outside the facility with clients and their staff members immediately proceeding to hand washing stations upon entering the clinic.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of the clinics during and after business hours. First Children staff will be sanitizing high touch surfaces, equipment, and toys based on internal procedures throughout the day.
- If anyone in a household is feeling sick, the child will not be permitted to attend the clinic.
We want to assure everyone that we take this decision extremely seriously. Many hours have been spent internally at First Children drawing up these procedures and consulting experts to ensure our ability to provide these much needed services as safely as possible. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please call our care coordination department at (888) 966-0746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.