Camp Discovery - Fanwood Location
Camp Discovery is a special needs summer camp where kids learn social skills in a fun and interactive environment. Age appropriate social skills are taught through a complete curriculum created by First Children’s Board Certified Behavior Analysts(BCBA). Activities and lessons are taught in an applied behavior analysis (ABA) format and conducted by highly trained behavior technicians.
Camp Discovery has fun themed weeks such as bugs & insects, aquarium & ocean creatures, plants & nutrition, and sharing & friendship. Each theme will be accompanied by sensory crafts, games, art projects, social skill building, and outside time. Activities include music, arts & crafts, science exploration, Minecraft, and indoor and outdoor games.
Camp Discovery serves children ages 3 to 14 years old.
- Session 1: June 1, 2018
- Session 2: July 21, 2018
- Register by April 15th and receive 10% off the full or half day rate!
- Current First Children Services clients receiving ABA therapy through private insurance may have coverage for our camp program.
2018 Camp Dates
- Session 1: June 18th-29th
- Session 2: August 20th– August 31st
- (Parents may register their children per week)
- Full day program: 9am-3pm
- Half day program: 9am-12pm or 12pm-3pm (parent’s choice)
- Before and after care services are available from 8-9am and from 3-6pm
- Full Day (9am-3pm)-$600/week
- Half Day (9am-12pm or 2pm-3pm)-$300/week
- Before Care (8am-9am) -$15/hour
- After Care (3pm-6pm)-$15/
Please ask about our siblings discount!