Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a time-tested and data-based strategy for teaching children with autism spectrum disorder or related diagnoses. Studies have shown that specific ABA techniques can help individuals learn specific skills, such as how to communicate, develop relationships, play, care for themselves, learn in school, succeed at work, and participate fully and productively in family and community activities. ABA interventions are not a “one size fits all” approach. Every aspect of ABA intervention is customized to each child’s skills, needs, interests, preferences, and family situation.
First Children Services offers ABA therapy to children with autism spectrum disorder or other developmental disabilities in the home, community, school, and our Strive Autism Centers in Cherry Hill, NJ, Fanwood, NJ, and Montgomeryville, PA. We serve children ages 18 months and older with autism spectrum disorder or related diagnosis
First Children Services accepts private insurance, state funding, and private pay. We are in-network with most major health insurance plans, and we assist each family with navigating their insurance coverage.
First Children’s ABA therapy includes:
- Therapy delivered by Behavior Technicians and supervised by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Interventions designed by BCBAs
- Detailed initial assessment of each child’s skills
- A selection of treatment goals that are developed with the family
- Emphasis on skills that will enable the child to be independent and successful
- Regular meetings between family and program staff to plan, review progress and make adjustments
- Parent training so family members can help support and utilize interventions
We work with various health insurance providers and assist families in identifying the benefits they are qualified to receive. To learn more about insurance coverage for our ABA therapy services, please call our intake and referral hotline at (888) 966-0746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.