BCBA Jobs NJ – Description and Requirements
We are seeking full-time and per diem BCBAs to join our team of dedicated collaborative professionals committed to providing top-notch services for every client we serve. To help each child thrive, we integrate a variety of proven, effective techniques along with family involvement to achieve optimum results. Our BCBAs have access to a technology-based curriculum and data tracking system.
No more manually entering data into excel!
No more creating every teaching program from scratch!
This enables our staff to spend less time doing “non-billable” services and more time with those we serve. At First Children Services, children and their families with the most extraordinary challenges are met with compassion, dedication, and determination.
The BCBA conducts functional behavioral assessments, creates programs and behavior intervention plans, completes skills assessments, including ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, and AFLS, trains and supervises school staff and/or home therapists, and provides parent training.
What we Offer:
- BCBAs have the potential to earn $90,000+/comprehensive benefits for FT employees
- Sign on bonus
- Paid mileage
- ABA career development
- Continuing education credit funding/certification maintenance
- The ability to dramatically improve the lives of children and their families
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth along with the company
BCBA Job Functions:
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs)
- Create programs and behavior intervention plans
- Complete skill assessments, including ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, and AFLS
- Train and supervise school staff and/or home behavior technicians
- Parent training
- Current BCBA certification is required
- Master’s degree in psychology, special education, or related field
- Access to reliable transportation and the willingness to travel
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- The ability to work well with others and be an effective part of a treatment team
- 2+ years of experience working with children with autism spectrum disorder
- Must be fingerprinted if hired
Newly Certified Behavior Analysts Welcome
We offer a mentoring program for new BCBAs
First Children Services offers BCBA Jobs in North Jersey, Central Jersey, and South Jersey