BCaBA Jobs NJ – Description and Requirements
We are seeking full-time and per diem BCaBAs to join our team comprised of dedicated collaborative professionals committed to providing the very best services for every client we serve. To help each child thrive, we integrate a variety of proven, effective techniques along with family involvement to achieve optimum results. Our BCaBAs have access to a technology-based curriculum and data tracking system.
No more manually entering data into excel!
No more creating every teaching program from scratch!
This enables our staff to spend less time doing “non-billable” services and more time with those we serve. At First Children Services, children and their families with the most extraordinary challenges are met with compassion, dedication and determination.
What we Offer:
- BCaBAs have the potential to earn $70,000+/comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Sign on bonus
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Continuing education credit funding & certification maintenance
- The ability to dramatically improve the lives of children and families
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth along with First Children Services
BCaBA Job Functions:
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs)
- Create behavior intervention plans and programs
- Complete skills assessments, including ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, and AFLS
- Train and supervise behavior technicians and/or school staff
- Parent and caregiver training
- Current BCaBA certification is required
- Bachelors degree in psychology, special education or related field
- Access to reliable transportation and willingness to travel
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective part of a treatment team
- 2+ years of experience working with children with autism spectrum disorder
- Must be fingerprinted if hired
Newly Certified Behavior Analysts Welcome
We offer a mentoring program for new BCaBAs.
First Children Services offers BCaBA jobs in South Jersey, Central Jersey, and North Jersey.
First Children Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.